since ‎19-07-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I have a login agent on my production environment that should be used to login into the production VM ahead of running the main process.The scenario will be as follows:1. log in to the VM2. Run our main processwe have a process that checks on...
Hello all, where can I find the material to prepare for APD01? I searched the university with no luck, is there any other place?Thanks in advance------------------------------Reem AlSa'diDeveloperInspire for Solutions Development---------------------...
Hi all, I am looking for the certification material for the solution designer, I checked the university and studied it all, however, two topics are missing which are: Data management and Object layer, so where can I find the material for them.-------...
Hello, I am facing an issue with Blue Prism v.6.8 with running processes unattended while connecting through a remote desktop, my process runs properly if it's attended but it doesn't when being unattended to the remote desktop, the issue mainly happ...
I'm trying to connect to a mainframe application of type "IBM Personal Communicator (COM API)", the problem is when I provide the directory and everything that is needed and try to launch the application, Blueprism fails to launch it, the error that ...