since ‎13-04-22
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am using Email/SMTP VBO to list the emails using list messages action. But I am not able to list recent emails. it only lists very old emails. What configuration should be done to list recent emails or how to give date range------------------...
I am trying to run a python file which basically accesses contents from my Google Drive. The python file works fine in my IDE( Visual Studio Code) but throws this error while running through blue prismInternal : Could not execute code stage because e...
Hello,I want to download files from Google drive Via Drive API through BluePrism.when I use files.get method, only metadata is available in response object.What configurations should I do in Drive API files.get method in order to download file in loc...
Hello,I am trying to upload a file to Google Drive via BluePrismTo test the Connector for Google Drive, I downloaded he asset from digital exchange The process worked fine for files.create method and gave HTTP Status Code: 200 The configurations we...
Hello,I am a beginner at BluePrism. The task is to build a bot that uploads/ downloads a file from a specified location on drive. I have already downloaded the asset 'Connector for Drive API v3' from digital key exchange. Not able to figure out how t...