since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hello Everyone,I have installed HUB with all pre-requisite check but when I am trying to access it via browser it is giving me :- HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure Common solutions to this issue: The application process failed to...
I am using image Data item in a Process. Process is running from Control room. After Completed when I check Session logs image Data item returns size of image (in pixels). I want to view the image it has stored. Is there any way to retrieve or store ...
Hi, we have spied the java element but when we highlight the same element it takes 2-3 minutes to get highlighted. please let me know the ways in which we can reduce the time taken to highlight a java element. TIA.
Hi Everyone, We are facing issues when we switch VDIs. Basically when we are running a process on the same VDI the process is running fine but when we make one VDI as control room and run the process on some other VDI(UNATTENDED RUN)  it just can't ...
For organizations running on Office tools on-prem and the bots developed using the same, are the any considerations that need to be factored when migrating to O365 for existing as well as new bots.