since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Our company has recently upgraded our outlook email service to the cloud and since then we have been having issues with the Initialise Email Service action for all of our processes. The error message is : ERROR: Internal : Could not execute co...
Hi all,Our company has recently upgraded our outlook email service to the cloud and since then we have been having issues with the Initialise Email Service action for all of our processes. The error message is : ERROR: Internal : Could not execute co...
Hi all,Does anyone know a simple way to convert a text data item so that every letter after a space is a capital letter and the rest is lowercase? The data item could be made up of 1/2/3/4 etc words and could either already be in this format or could...
Hi all,I have a process where I am using "Get Folders" to put all the folder names in a collection called "New Starters". I am then looping through the New Starters collection and using New Starters.Path to find a file containing the word "*S D F*". ...
Hi all,I have a process where I am using "Get Folders" to put all the folder names in a collection called "New Starters". I am then looping through the New Starters collection and using New Starters.Path to find a file containing the word "*S D F*". ...
Likes given to