since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, was there a way to  remove quotation marks using Formula from DFDs?I tried using the STRREPLACE(FT_1_USER_FIELD,""","") but this doesn't work as the syntax is invalid. I tried using regex but the accuracy of the value captured is inconsistent. 
On our case, there is an invoice number that must be captured, but no matter how many times we selected that value/region (which the position is fixed) in Data Verification stage, Decipher's Machine learning doesn't seem to take effect. the next time...
We are using different SQL server and did not use the default server from the installation guide (which is to use SQL server express).The error "Error loading statistics. Please check the database connection string" appears to all of the selections f...
Can someone recommend on what approach can we do to check if there are documents waiting for Class Verification?We are using the process "Decipher - 02 Batches to Verify" that came from Decipher BP release to check if there are items for Data Verific...
I was encountering this internal error when running the Create batch action from the Decipher VBO. Do anyone know how to resolve this issue? 
Likes from
Likes given to