since ‎19-05-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, We have installed Blue Prism 6.8 version in windows server 2012 R2 and our SQL database resides in the same server. One account is already logged in with admin user with local database, and other with SQL database with windows authenticatio...
Hi All,Recently I have been getting an error that goes like this "File: **Network path** does not exist or is not a file"  while trying to open excel workbook But the same workflow has been working totally fine for last 6 months.When I manually run f...
Hi All,I have an object that will check if an image (saved a local path) is in a particular web application or not. I have spied the image region and exported the image to a local path. During the execution, I read the image from the web app and comp...
Hi All,We recently upgraded the blue prism from 6.3 to 6.6 and post which I have observing this issue on the runtimes resources often.We have our schedule that goes like this Logout->login->actual process which a post completion delay of 150 seconds ...
Hi, I would like to extract a tabular data from a web page that spans over multiple pages. How do I achieve this? Thanks, Akshaya