since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are leveraging Tags within a process to update information, but our functional area is requesting that report item Tags are limited to ONLY specified Tags as designed in the process for certain conditions. It would appear that there may be some i...
I have a unique business case to develop logic which will allow for Blue Prism to select one specific option from a list of pull-down menu options in a web-based application, but those pull-down menu options will be DYNAMIC, thus requiring Blue Prism...
After having used the Blue Prism product for a few months now, our team has identified several items which, depending on one's perspective, could be considered bugs OR requests for enhancements. We'd like to share some of these with the forum and se...
Our Business Process has a restriction wherein it must not be allowed to run during payroll processing periods for our company (Mon-Wed every other week). As the process has been setup with the scheduler to deploy on an hourly basis Monday-Friday ...
I have a very simple need that I can't seem to find an effective expression to resolve - We have input data for a process that provides the First and Last name of individuals separately. The web application containing the hyperlink we need Blue Pri...