since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 15 Likes received

User Activity

I would like to see an in-build feature in blueprism which will allow me to select 2 things while scheduling or triggering a process: Retry limitDefer time Basically when I run a process on a particular resource or resource pool and none of the resou...
Add a functionality in control room to send out an email in case a process terminated, went to warning or anything unexpected happened. It can be configurable. It just need an internal trigger to capture process status and it changes then check if it...
Hi, We have a blueprism runtime machines in the form Azure VMs. I want to scale out and scale down using auto scaling in Azure. Has anyone done that in the past? We can also look for options regarding "Virtual Machine scale set".  If anyone who has A...
If I trigger a process on to a resource pool and there is no available resource at that time in the pool then will the process fail with resource unavailable error or will it wait for any resource to be available before triggering it? I am not having...
Is it possible to start/stop a Blueprism process from an external system using AutomateC.exe? If yes, then how can we achieve it and if there is any security concerns in doing that?------------------------------Kishore Kumar DekaSenior System Enginee...