since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am referring to the page:https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-8/en-us/helpResourcePCCommands.htm?tocpath=Interface%7CAdvanced%20options%7C_____4 I can see that BP provides various resource PC commands including creating and running a session via api.T...
Can we run multiple instances of BPServer.exe in application server? For example, I want to use same app server for dev and qa environments. I have configured two connections in the app server - one to dev database and the other to qa database. I wan...
Hi, I am facing an issue while doing Global mouse click / Global mouse click center in both AA mode and region mode. When I try to do the mouse click it click on the element and in addition it locks the PC (locks me out of windows) and I need to unl...
I have created an object for a flash based website where I could spy elements in AA mode. I was able to enter data to the fields and was able to click on any part of the screen. It was working well early. The entire process which used three business ...
Likes given to