since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, Do we have any trail/learning license for Interact available now to use. Vinoth------------------------------Vinothkumar C NDeveloperAccentureAsia/Kolkata------------------------------
Hi,I tried to use same rekognition api service and VBO for Textract by changing the service name, endpoints and actions. However i could not establish connection. I receive unknow operation exception.Can you confirm on the service name to refer. I wa...
I am receiving below error when I am trying to login to SQL server using SQL server VBO A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the login process. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - No pr...
Hi, My BP objects uses surface automation technique to read a text from application and it works fine when running through VDI with an active user session. However the same piece of code fails to read any text on the screen using the same surface a...
We are facing a problem when running though login agent on VDI. By default the screen resolution sets to 1280*800 on VDI when we run through login agent. However our preferred resolution is 1366*768. We tries setting the screen resolution on regedit...