since ‎19-07-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Community, Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe! We have recently planned to Install and do a POC on Blueprism Interact product(version-4.5) I'm new to this product and was able to successfully install both Hub and Interact. However when...
Hi All,I hope everyone in the community is doing great and staying safe!Just to give a background-We are planning to archive our Blueprism platform production database before doing a cleanup on a weekly basis(mostly on Saturday/Sunday) which could ta...
Hi All,I hope everyone is safe and doing great.I was going through the blue prism documentation on Object Design Guide(v 1.2).  In section 4 i.e. Multi-Object Designs (page 10) it is written that "A good rule of thumb to work by is to build a single ...
Hi All,I hope everyone is safe and doing great.I was going through the blue prism documentation on Object Design Guide(v 1.2).  In section 4 i.e. Multi-Object Designs (page 10) it is written that "A good rule of thumb to work by is to build a single ...
Hello Everyone,I hope Everyone is Safe.I have been working on Blue Prism for a while now. I just had a doubt which If you could answer that would be of great help to me. I have attached the above images for a better understanding. So If you see ...
Likes from
Likes given to