since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Dear all, currently we are using BP6.4.2, we have developed a process with chrome browser based mode, 2 years back, recently we are facing an issue with the process, while running the process it is not able to identify the elements and I have tried i...
Dear all, I am calling JAVA service through HTTP request to get the data. After Calling, JAVA is taking much time to give response,more then 10 min, in this time BOT is requesting again after 5 min automatically, I did not initiated any commend for r...
Hi all,I am facing an issue with bot performance,Now I am working on a bank portal, bot needs to bring the data from portal, the issue is bot is taking much time to perform on one element (it is taking around 4 to 5 min per element).I am not able to ...
I have a requirement like extract the same color pixels from the image and create a new image, is it possible?------------------------------Ravi Kumar TangellapalliRPA Developer------------------------------
Hi,I rad some text from application and i am trying to pass the text to another application using global send keys while printing the text, it is giving gap between lines you can see on the attached capture1 screenshot and you can see the input text ...