since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am facing difficulty while attaching to different tabs on the chrome browser. So when I am trying to pass all the windows titles possible in a collection data item and then passing that collection as the property for Attach on Windows Title (as ...
Hi,While designing a process I have spied the element in UIA mode (Chrome Browser) on the 1st server having the following configuration: PS:- The process is running fine on the 1st server. OS – Windows 10 Pro.Net Version – 4.8.04084Chrome Browser Ver...
Hi Team,The use case is to trigger a process by the click of a button on a UI (that will initiate a post API call ) and then perform several steps which include Navigating to a web portal.Reading the data from that portal.Posting back the data to the...
Hi, I am trying to send the ctrl+shift+delete key to clear the cache data for the chrome browser but it is not working.I am passing this value in Navigate stage > Global send Keys action> Text field  "+^{DEL}".  ------------------------------PranavSE...
Hi Team,The use case is to trigger a process by the click of a button on a UI and then perform several steps which include Navigating to a web portal.Reading the data from that portal.Posting back the data to the system from where the process is trig...
Likes given to