since ‎16-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is the first time that we are getting an excel file which contain first seven rows as headers so here i want to delete those first 7 rows from excel file and then load it into collection and later on in DB each and everytime. how do i achieve it...
Can you describe in detail the term "Single Sign On" and it's configuration and what all BP version's supports it ??
Hi , I have two process and scheduled them one after another but still they are not running from schedular and when i try to run BP server through CMD it gives following error after starting: Loading configuration... Select configuration and click ...
After spying web application elements it identify them properly but from next day the process not works as it is unable to find to find that element in IE. so is there any tutorials where we can gain more knowledge on spying modes and their element's...
From web application, I am coping html table details (through html spy mode) in collection through 'get table attributes' in write stage and now i am facing issue while coping that data to MS word. I am trying action "Add table row" and "Set table ce...