since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 9 Likes given
  • 76 Likes received

User Activity

As we can create groups for process, objects & queues. We should have option to create groups in scheduler as well. This will help in easy creation and maintenance of the scheduler.
We should keep audit history for any changes done to Environment variable and Credential manager.This can help us to track down any changes made to variables and credentials.
Hi All, We are getting below error when trying to import a release. An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Import failed: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_BPACredentialsProcesses_proc" Has any...
Hi All, While using "Get message" action of object "Email-POP3/SMTP" I'm getting the following 2 errors: A) Server not available. B)Server did not respond with a + response. Have anyone faced these issues? I'm using port 110 and 443.My network tea...
Hi All, I'm trying to use the lo-gin agent process "Lo-gin" to log in into an logged off VDI. I have the Lo-gin agent installed on that particular VDI. One of the requirement says the Blue prism user tile should be on the log on screen.But i'm unabl...