since ‎19-05-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi AllAs  the subject said I can't spy any elements in the chrome browser.My BP version is 6.6 and the the chrome version is the latest one(V78) .After I tried to spy something in chrome, the extension give me a error message as below.Does any one ha...
​Hi Everyone I have the problems about input box,I tried to spy a input box in IEWeb page and it already have data in it, I have to write new data to replace it, I can spy the input box and also can rewrite it,but when I save the page the data in the...
​Hi everyone Again I need your kindly helpI use the function of spy in the web, and want to know how to use this match type And another: I want to focus a text like "RESULT-BASED: Fixed Price"if I can use "Fixed Price" to find this text I want.Hope...
​hi everyoneI tried to syp the elements in the IE Web, but I can only spy the big area, not the elements I want as below. and this is the javascript,.It says that this is an object inserted into the html  And how can I spy the elements...Is there an...
​Hi, Dear members. I some troubles to get worksheet as collection.when there are too many words in the excel cell I can't get the value of that row.I want to know how many words the Blueprism collection values can store at mostI will very appreciate ...
Likes given to