since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team,I am looking for your help on Microsoft Graph - Sharepoint connector web API - action 'Update List Item Column Value'. I am able to run this successfully with request payload in json format as per the ask. However it looks that it doesn't upd...
Hi Team,Can someone help to know how we can connect to SharePoint online (M365) sites and list/tables to extract or edit the information via Blue prism ?Do we have any existing Utility for the same or can we get the details how we can create it if no...
Can we add an action under Studio for 'move to a folder' that can be enable a developer to move process/objects created and available under one folder to another folder ? This will save time and effort to drag and drop process/object from one folder ...
Is there any way to identify if a process running on a bot is already in use by any other bot similar to Environment lock ? Example - Suppose I have multiple bots running a single process where we have called another sub processes 'populate queue' a...