since ‎14-12-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,As the title says I cannot run a scheduled task. The error I get when viewing the failed task in Reports->Recent Activity is:  "Task: New Schedule - New Task - Session creation failed on resource 'XXX': Failed to create session on XXX- The req...
Hi all,As the title says I cannot run a scheduled task. The error I get when viewing the failed task in Reports->Recent Activity is:  "Task: New Schedule - New Task - Session creation failed on resource 'XXX': Failed to create session on XXX- The req...
Hi all,As the title says I cannot run a scheduled task. The error I get when viewing the failed task in Reports->Recent Activity is:  Task: New Schedule - New Task - Session creation failed on resource 'XXX': Failed to create session on XXX- The requ...
Within a process is it better practice to use an Action or a Page to execute different pages? When should one be used over the other?What specifically is the technical differences between the two?