since ‎16-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello guys, how are you?We are having some difficulties while getting and editing content related to google sheets.We are using API calls (Google Sheets API V4), however, the data return is not satisfatory to we manage information via collection with...
Good afternoon guys, how are you?From about 10 days ago, our environment started to go through a series of instabilities, most of the errors end up bumping into the first interaction with excel (I'll list some messages below).We believe that it may n...
Boa tarde pessoal, tudo bem? De uns 10 dias pra cá, nosso ambiente começou a passar por uma série de instabilidades, a maior parte dos erros acaba esbarrando já na primeira interação com o excel (vou listar algumas mensagens abaixo). Acreditamos que...
Hello guys!We are trying to start or remove a process which is already pending in control room without press "delete" mouse button. The initial idea was for find any command line for remove, clear pending itens or any other option.The currently statu...
Hello guys,Someone know if is it possible? Use the commands of automate for create a new process?I tried to search in the library of commands line but i did not found any results Thanks!