since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi community,Many of our processes rely on incoming e-mails with processing requests. I have noticed that sometimes not all e-mails in the inbox at a specific moment in time are picked up by the robot. For instance:- Process runs at 10.30- Some email...
Hi all,We have been experiencing soms problems with running our bots unattended because the screenresolution on the VM is different than on the one on our local machines. The resolution on the VM is much smaller and we are researching what direction ...
Hi community,Our Blue Prism environment is hosted in Azure Cloud. Recently we have implemented Azure's start stop functionality where the VM's are deallocated (with static IP's though) at night to save costs. Since our environment has to start-up eac...
Hello,Is there standard functionality to import excel or csv files into a SQL Datatable? I can see the SQL objects that can be used for execution of queries and extraction of tables into collections, but I do not seem to find any functionality toward...
Hi community, I have setup Blue Prism production environment and want to do a final test by creating a schedule that runs a process on resource VM. However, somehow the schedule does not execute and I am completely lost on why. It seems to me that ...