since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, In our project we are using Blue Prism installed on a remote machine that we connect through RDP. Since we are interacting with an old browser application, we have not choice but to use surface automation. We have finished developing the proc...
Hello, Is it possible to consume a SOAP web service that uses headers with WS-Security, WSS extension for authentication. Is there a way to consume it into Blue Prism and how should I proceed? The web services documentation available only gives part...
Hello, Is it possible to run a function (like trimming a string, performing a calculation etc.) over all the rows in a particular column? I know that this can be done by looping over single items, yet this is not my intent. 
Hello, Is it possible in Blue Prism v5 to use dropdown menus in surface automation? HTML works, but slows down the process a great deal. Unfortunately the application used does not allow pressing enter to select items, so the correct pixel coordinat...
Hello, The following happens whenever a running process is stopped while a wait stage is being executed.  After the process/object is stopped, I have to wait for the waiting the stage to time out even when I reset the process/object. Is there a reas...