since ‎12-10-20
a week ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 29 Likes given
  • 28 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am currently using BP Learning Edition with license provided by BP DX team.But i forgot last used password for Learning Edition now.And there is no way to reset it easily.Can someone help.PS - i dont have SQL server installed on my machine to ex...
Hi,I am using Blue Prism from past year and found that releases are created for backup etc multiple times for export/import purposes within environments.But Releases section does not provide any filer to search specific releases, search bar not avail...
Recently i have used Amazon Textract VBO from BP DX.So as BP control room have credentials section with restrictions for access for selected user roles, processes and machines etc.But it does not provide access for selected business objects. And henc...
Hey,I have noticed that I can recommend BP communities posts and comment on them.But when today i wanted to share one of the BP DX community's post with my colleagues, I have to copy/paste the content from the post and url also.Hence this can be impr...
Hi everyone, I am using AWS TextractVBORelease_v1.0-062020.bpskill file from DX in Blue Prism.After setting up a S3 Bucket in AWS Storage, i passed a pdf input for StartDocumentTextDetection page in AWS Textract business object. Now at AnalyzeDocumen...