since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

As in the subject. We have a couple of active queues set up and all of them have the same dataset added to the items. What I need is to retrieve Item Data collection from the currently processed queue item (inside the process triggered by the queue...
Hey, I'm trying to use 'Send mail' action from the MS Outlook VBO. Everything works fine untill I try to use comma (,) as a separator for list of attachments in a text data item Help file claims they should be separated with coma, but code stage i...
I need one process to run in the background on the same machine and in the same time as other processes. Is it even possible?
I need one process to run in the background on the same machine and in the same time as other processes. Is it even possible?
Hey, I'm trying to insert a modified (commented out one line) javascript function to a browser application. Done that two times before without a problem. This time I'm getting: Failed while inserting javascript method:Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002...
Likes from