since ‎10-06-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, Due to security issues dev doesn't have access to production logs using BP App pointing to prod. We see logs in exported csv file by admin which becaome very diffcult to understand because it doesnt provide same view which BP provide.So checki...
I am not able to get completed batch in blueprism from decipher.I am doing all this using Admin user.I am using get next completed batch action to get completed batch .Please help me to solve this issue------------------------------Sunil KumarRPA Eng...
Hello Team,I want to consume our internal webservice.I am able to access webservice using browser.When i am configuring webservice in BP it is giving me below error The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.I have user id and password b...
Team,Our company moved to outllok 365 and I want to access mails .While doing same I am getting below error while executing second stage.First stage give me true value(check access to mailbox)Please guide me I am Using Neoops Outlook VBO. --------...
Team,Our company moved to outllok 365 and I want to access mails .While doing same I am getting below error while executing second stage.First stage give me true value(check access to mailbox)Please guide me I am Using Neoops Outlook VBO. --------...
Likes from