since ‎27-02-20
3 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am getting the error: External table is not in the expected format while using OLEDB to read from Excel. I am unable to find the Root cause for this, as I tried to debug it in Production and observed that once the reading from the Excel file usi...
Hi There,I want to check whether my webpage is loaded or not in Microsoft Edge.In IE we were having functionality to check Page loaded in the wait stage.So, looking for any approaches to check if the page is loaded and then search for the element in ...
I have migrated one object from IE to Edge. When I am trying to fetch the data of the table by using Get Table Items, instead of getting the table row data, I am also getting the table header and unnecessary values like the row count etc.Please find ...
I have completed the Blueprism foundation course and mandatory training from Blueprism university and has worked on a few web-based and windows application.Is there any e-book to explore more on Blueprism and mainly I want to explore more about the "...
Likes given to