since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 52 Likes given
  • 57 Likes received

User Activity

It would be absolutely great if we could have dynamic references in inputs and outputs for actions and functions.Basically if we can use a calculation to create a dynamic reference for a collection field for example.That way we could automatize dynam...
We can change the language of the installer and BP client, but I was not able to find how to change the language for the BP Server configuration tool, which on foreign language OS can be a bit painful.Is it possible to do via some config file edit or...
Noticed a major difference regarding saving in BluePrism 6.9Suddenly after saving, all my active data is removed, basically performing a full process reset, which never happened before.That is in my opinion a very bad idea as I myself like to save af...
This would make the web element identification for Chrome more precise, as we could define what element we actually want to work with, as most web pages do not really have unique values for all elements we would like to work with.This way the nesting...
As many web automation developers know, Blue Prism is not ideal/very fast in regards to web elements, especially on certain frameworks.Chrome itself is not ideally handled in Blue Prism at all, especially the need for specific versions etc.All this c...