since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello all, I saw that BPv6.3 will bring the feature lets to limit the access to the different processes to the different users. I am wondering if there is predicted to implement the feature to limit the access to the resources by user. My point is...
Hello, I have 2 questions and will be happy if someone can help me: 1) Is the xsd (xml schema) file for the bprealeases available somewhere? The link in the xml : does not work? 2) I know it is possible to run the process form command line but it ...
Hello all, I have the following issue: I do not want to log any data in the log available in Control room. I disabled logging in the process and for every process step but still some data are visible in control room logs. Especially for the Excel V...
Hello all, I know that surface automation allows us to detect the colour value but I wonder if it is possible within mainframe. To better explain my point: In my mainframe environment some transaction lines have different font colours depending of ...
Hello, I needed to change almost all names related to elements in application in Application modeller. The point is that I checked if the names were updated in all references. After this change the developed solution(process) doesn't work anymore. ...