since ‎11-03-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

In the documentation I found about the software requirements for the Blue Prism database I realized that the only indications it has are for MSSQL and Azure.  I wanted to understand if OpenSource databases also work on an infrastructure with Blue Pri...
Hello,I'm currently having a problem when trying to perform the acquire lock action (Enviorment Locking), when I try to execute the action it crashes and returns a timeout error, if I set a waiting time limit it stays still for the specified time and...
Hello everybody! I'm currently having a problem when trying to access my development environment, I put an image below with the error that is happening. I know that previously there was a windows update that caused the same authentication failure er...
I'm having these two issues interacting with web-mapped elements in chrome.1. During some executions in the control room and even in tests in debub the mapping by web completely stops working and only works again when the machine on which the tests w...
Hey guys,I am having a timeout error in the login agent login action, I am trying to connect to a runtime that is already logged out, but the login does not work and returns the message:"Exception:: The operation timed out."--------------------------...
Likes given to