since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Recently we migrated from blue prism 6.3 to blue prism 6.6. In bp6.3 version we are able to attach chrome application via adding window tittles in collection in navigation step . But when we are trying to attach chrome with same process in bp6...
Hi Team,we have a scenario,In c drive we have Out loot template file (.oft), template message contains reply email message..our requirement was Bot need to open that template and need to send email to customers as your issue was noted this is acknowl...
Hello All,we are reading Email Id value form Web application, we are able get that email id while we run that page in object studio. If we are running the process from process studio, we are not getting the email id to data item which we want to stor...
Hi All, Can any one know how to send ASCII key words to the Blue prism.  so that i can send specific key to by BP. key value is ASC 064   many thanks .. Naveen
Hello , In Excel sheet i have 40000 records, by using OLDB i have taking into OLDB Collection. After some records processed (nearly 35000+records) im getting memory issue and Blueprism is getting close. is they any alternative way to achive this I ...