since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Are there any possibilities or experiences in using Graphql in blue prism?The Graphl ql API says, that there is no query provided but it is shown in the post body in bp. In postman the query is working fine.Hope you can help me or have a helping hint...
Are there any possibilities or experiences in using Graphql in blue prism?The Graphl ql API says, that there is no query provided but it is shown in the post body in bp. In postman the query is working fine.Hope you can help me or have a helping hint...
Hello together,I hope that anyone got a helping hint for me.We have installed BP on a new machine and are trying to add them to our BP server.Whenever we start the client in the same way other working connects properly, we con an Idle, Nos Session bu...
Hello together,I hope that anyone got a helping hint for me.We have installed BP on a new machine and are trying to add them to our BP server.Whenever we start the client in the same way other working connects properly, we con an Idle, Nos Session bu...
Hello together,I hope to get a helping hint or support to fix my issue.It is a bit of strange behaviour, I guess.We are implementing a reportgeneration in SAP.The reports haven't the same response time.They need between 10 seconds and 5 minutes to ge...
Likes given to