since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am trying to pull data from a built in Query in MS Access, I used "Data - OLEDB" actions (Configure, Open, Get Collection, Close Connection). It was working when we were on Windows 7 operating system and older version of MS Office. We recentl...
Hello,I am trying to pull data from a built in Query in MS Access, I used "Data - OLEDB" actions (Configure, Open, Get Collection, Close Connection). It was working when we were on Windows 7 operating system and older version of MS Office. We recentl...
Hi, I have some data in an excel file which have values like "12345,67889" i.e. numbers with each 5 digits separated by coma. When I import data to collection and export to excel, the value in the excel file are changing to "1,234,567,889". Is there ...
I am using the MS Outlook email VBO to send out emails. When I try to insert message as a test value, it if not formatted right. The whole message is send in a single line. Does anyone else have this issue? I am using BP Version 6.4.Thank You.-------...
Likes given to