since ‎31-07-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

HelloI am using BP v6.7.2, Chrome 84, BP Chrome extension 2.1.0. I spied few elements on a website without any issues and they get Highlighted quickly too.For a couple of elements I have an issue. In Navigate step I am giving Click/Select/Select List...
HiI want to execute a Python script and take back the output it gives (may be text).Earlier I downloaded the latest Environment utility having action "Start Process Read Stderr and Stdout".When I execute the script using the "Start Process" action it...
HiI want to execute a Python script and take back the output it gives (may be text).Earlier I downloaded the latest Environment utility having action "Start Process Read Stderr ad Stdout".When I execute the script using the "Start Process" action it ...
HiI am using BP v6.2 and need to perform some actions in RDP. I am able to send global keys with <{LWin}r>{LWin} and open PuTTY and fire commands. However post that I want to log out from RDP, but using {RWin} / right click events on Windows button r...
HiI have BP v6.2 and want to try MS Outlook VBO. (is it possible?) I downloaded it from DX and imported it into my process. It shows all the actions possible.I tried executing "Send Email" but it gives error "Internal : Could not run the object becau...
Likes from