since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hello again,I need to understand how  to call API in BluePrism.  We are thinking of using this to process invoices in one of our application system.  I have seen few posts here about API and still catching up. --Looks like we have REST API  as we tra...
Hello,This could be easy and simple to most of you and need help. I have an existing csv file with one worksheet. I want to add another worksheet with just one row but it ended up overwriting the existing worksheet. Below is what I did:1) define new ...
Hello,We have to read and get text from an email or from an email attachment (pdf) such as the invoice nbr, amount, vendor nbr and so forth. I know some already have done this and will need help how to.1) how  can  I get the text value from the email...
Hello all, Tried building a bot to automate process by reading Excel file and use the data to update  in our mainframe application. We used IBM ACS to connect to it. I followed the documentation "IBM iAccess Client Solutions Implementation steps for ...
Hello,I would like to gather steps on how to run below in BP1) Excel macro2)  an SQL User doing manual update in one of our application and either via macro or sql can be executed thru BP. I will think this is doable but I dont know how to. Can someo...
Likes from