since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Morning,   I'm running BP 6.32 and lately I've seen a lot of issues where our automations fail when validating the environment. There are 2 steps in particular that seem to cause the failure (1. Checking connection to a SQL server & 2. Checkin...
I'm having a little trouble with surface automation/region mode. From my understanding region mode captures a screenshot of the current region and then you define the regions you want to interact with based on that screenshot. But is there anyway to ...
What level of scripting needs to be enabled for Blue Prism to be able to spy and interact with SAP elements? Does sapgui/user_scirpting_set_readonly work? In SAP GUI Scripting€™s read only mode only a subset of the API can be used from a script. Th...
Hello, I'm having an interesting problem. My login agent command to login works just fine when I manually execute it against any given resource. However, when it's executed through the scheduler I get an error "Task: Login threw an exception: Object...
I have a resource that is online (confirmed with blue icon in control room & event viewer on the resource shows the login sequence and ends on "listener started"). However, when I execute my schedule I keep getting the error "Task: Process 1 threw an...