since ‎05-06-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello everyone,  I am trying to send a local file on my Jira profile. It's working with postman where I can specify everything including my file in Body as form-data. How can I achieve the same result in BluePrism? Is it possible to specify this form...
Hello, I am retrieving some information with Blue Prism from one API, and I receive a collection as the output. The problem is that I do not want my collection to look like this. I want to receive one collection with one row where I will have all of ...
Hello, I am retrieving some information with Blue Prism from one API, and I receive a collection as the output. The problem is that I do not want my collection to look like this. I want to receive one collection with one row where I will have all of ...
Hello, is it possible to calculate text dates? Or to remove just the rest of my text? I need to calculate days of leave. I have two data items and I must substract one from another. For example 11/3/2017 12:00:00 AM - 3/31/2017 12:00:00 AM. How can I...
Hello, I'm using Blueprism and I have to create a robot for a web application. So far I've had all of my subpages spied in one object, but now I must split that object into 5 different objects, each object for one subpage for example : Now I got this...
Likes from