since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi everyone,We are migrating between two BP version, but due to infrastructural reasons, we needed to migrate from the current application server to a new one (same for the underlying SQL databases). Therefore, all data from the current environment w...
Hi all,When I am trying to debug a process or an object, I can't get the list of errors appear. Instead I receive an pop-up error message stating I don't have the correct Permission to do this action. If I click 'ok' on this message, it disappears an...
Hello,At my current client, we are facing some annoying issues with some new VDIs we are setting up.The VDI seems to be set up and ready to go and it in fact is able to do actions like 'Login', 'Logout' from the Login Agent. It can also run processes...
Hi, Is it possible to obtain the information of the last run time of a process or a schedule from within a process? (presumably with an object). If so, could someone inform me on how to get this information?   Kind regards J
Hello everyone, For a new process, I need to work with a "Motherfile" which is basically a large excel file which contains all data for a certain process. This excel file contains atm 26,5k Rows and between 15 and 20 columns. Regarding OutOfmemory, ...
Likes from