since ‎13-07-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I'm trying to run Process using unattended mode , which contains elements which are spied through Region Mode. It's running fine when we are running this using Control Room (Attended Mode), but not running in unattended mode for the element spied ...
Hi all,I am trying through MS outlook Email VBO to retrieve all the received emails on my accountI used Get Received Items Action but it's retrieve specific email through the Filter Expression that I Write It Can Somebody please help me to Retrieve a...
Hello,I am trying to use business object unlock screen of login agent in my blue prism  process but it is not able to unlock the screen .How can I use the login agent unlock process in my machine? Please help me on this .Best regards,--------------...
Hi,I tried to schedule the process in my environment ,but it fails with the following error message (while checking the scheduler log). "Resource XXXXXXXX : Timed out waiting for valid connection" If I manually drag the process to a resource in the c...
Hello,Is there any way that I can read the information from the ID?Hint:the ID image exists in PDF fileI did this steps:- Launch adobe acrobat reader from application modular.- put the PDF file path to open it- Identify  element that i want to read i...
Likes given to