since ‎08-07-21
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I have tried launching Adobe Reader from the application modeler, and it is not launching at all. After three launch tries, the application hangs and can not further work. Previously when it was launching, if I tried to spy any element of Adob...
My browser mode is not spying the application that is open on the chrome browser, it does not attach to the application and the spying mode doesn't work.------------------------------Junaid Khan------------------------------
My choice stage is not working, I am doing the Modern Browser Automation excercise and am on page 15 of the last module,  Interacting with HTML Elements. My data item, Search Type, contains valid text which has a value of "QUOTE REFERENCE", and my ch...
Hello, I have passed a url of the target browser application to the application modeler in the application modeler wizard. The page initially does not load on launch and displays that this page can't be loaded, then one second later redirects to the ...
Hello, I have added queue items to the work queue, but the item keys are not showing in Control Room.There is a CSV file that is uploading data into the work queue and Iv'e used Action Items such as Add to Queue and Get Next Item to add data to the q...
Likes from