since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HI Team,How to migrate a work queue contents from one application server to another?Currently we are migrating the all the process from one application server A to application server B.The process in application server A is designed in such a way tha...
Hi Team,I have code stage which will create an xml format and  save in common shared folder. It works well in test environment and in prod it failed with the below error msg.Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Access ...
Hi Team,The process is designed in such a way that at the end of each session the excel report is being generated(only the exception items are being reported) and stored in common shared folder. I have used write collection action in MS Excel VBO to ...
Hi Team,The process is designed in such a way that at the end of each session the excel report is being generated(only the exception items are being reported) and stored in common shared folder. I have used write collection action in MS Excel VBO to ...
Hi Team,I am trying to split the text based upon some certain count(lets assume as 5) Input parameter:The input [test]: 36444      36481      3650136588      36601 (Please note there are some spaces in between)Maximum Line Length: 5outpu parametert:S...