since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am developer with 3 years of BluePrism experience and I am using the BP since version 5. Right now in our environment there is version 6.6.0.15260.Right now I am developing a big robot for good several weeks and things start to break. I've en...
Hey, hey, I am pioneering first chome object in our team and right now I am facing some spying problem, that I'd often would solve with dynamic path atribute. I'd spy an element that is easy to spy, and then add some sufix at the end, so that I am a...
Hello,   i am in the process of building a Robot that will be working on items that will be supplied by users through webservices. I've imagined it so, that on my company sharepoint will be built a simple sharepoint form that on click from user wil...
Hello, Yesterday I finished developing a really simple automation. The objects used in the process are only 3: 2 out-of-box utilities and webservice that was connected using a standard BluePrism way to interact with webservices. I expected that the...
Hello and happy new year! I am experimenting right now now with calendars in BluePrism, so I will be able to better schedule an design some automations. 1. Is it possible to design a new public calendar? I can't find a one that i need and I don't s...
Likes from