since ‎18-10-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Dear All,I am using Blue Prism v6.8.1, google chrome version 90.0.4430.212 (64 bit), blue prism extension 2.1.0, whereby an issue is occuring with spying elements on websites. Blue Prism fails to recognise any elements in browser mode, even those ele...
Dear All,We have upgraded our Virtual Machines running Windows 10 Enterprise version from 10.0.17763 to 10.0.18363.... and this has resulted in a number of our bots which are interfacing with Chrome to stop working or detecting the elements... such f...
Dear All,We have a number of charts that have been enabled by the administrator but do not have any data: How can these be updated with the relevant data please? On the other hand the Process Logs are being updated correctly...Thanks & Regards,---...
Dear All,Blue Prism has failed to log out of our resource server, after a bot (General Ledger) successfully ran and finished. I accessed the server and found the desktop screen, after I which I searched through the windows event log to attempt to fin...
Dear All,We have a bot which gets stuck when saving a web page to PDF using chrome. There seems to be no looping, and the bot only continues working if the Chrome 'save as' window is dragged manually by mouse... after which it continues as if nothing...
Likes from