since ‎21-05-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi I have login Agent install in a VDI and the default environment I have set up is SiT.But when I change the environment to PROD or something else then also it takes SIT as default. I have re install ed login Agent many times then also it takes SiT ...
​​Hi,We are trying to implement login agent. And when it try to login a resource machine from control room for windows authentication it gives the following error. The 0x80131505 error is occurring . The process has timed out.Can you help us out with...
​Hi,We are trying to implement login agent. And when it try to login a resource machine from control room for windows authentication it gives the following error. The 0x80131505 error is occurring . The process has timed out.Can you help us out with ...
​Hi All,We are currently trying to implement SMTP vbo in our project. So is there any way to use smtp vbo without using any credentials ? Like it needs creds to send mail but is there any process to bypass it, and without using credentials all time w...
​Hi All,We are currently trying to implement SMTP vbo in our project. So is there any way to use smtp vbo without using any credentials ? Like it needs creds to send mail but is there any process to bypass it, and without using credentials all time w...