since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, We have 2 VDIs with Blue prism installed(5.0.32 version) on both machines. Let's mark them as VDI 1 and VDI 2. VDI 1 is my control room and VDI 2 is my runtime resource and we have one separate window 2012 machine as an application server. ...
Hi, I have created credentials before but now when I am trying to add new credentials, I am getting below error.(Attached screen shot too) Failed to save credentials: Could not encrypt data because algorithm 0 is invalid.
Hi, We wanted our BOT to run query in ODS, obtains results, and saves results into a file. Just wanted to know if BP can connect to any ODS.
Hi Team, Just out of curiosity I wanted to know that is there any way we can deploy bots(.bprelease) using the command line. Until now I have imported the releases by login into BP and using import option. I wanted to think on a dev ops prospective...
HI, I want to import MS Excel Object at the End of Word Document but there seems there is no BP defined object for this. Please let me know: 1) is there any VBO which can help me to import an Excel object to MS Word document? I tried to code and ru...