since ‎15-01-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, I am using the MS outlook VBO to send out status email . The question that I have is with regards to the email formatting. For better understanding let me give you an example . Example : I want to send out an email with the following email body D...
Hi,I am trying to create a process wherein I need to scan the mails in outlook based on the sender email and subject. Once I am able to filter out these mails based on the selection criteria I want to pick only the mails that have come after a certai...
Hi,I am trying to create a process wherein I need to scan the mails in outlook and based on the sender email and subject I want to pick only the mails that have come after a certain date and time. Can anyone please help me with this?Regards,Shobhit M...
Hi, I am trying to make a process that will run 3 times(14th , 15th and 16th ) in a month. If the process runs successfully on the first day then there is no need for it to run on the 2nd and the 3rd day. To achieve this, I thought I will place an ex...
Hi, I am working on an automation wherein I am automating a process that has the following steps. 1. Looks for data file on a shared folder. 2. Runs SQL Query:    Run on the data file in step1 . Database gets updated with new data 3. Open PowerBI s...