since ‎18-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All - I am trying to list files from the FTP server. I was able to connect to the FTP using the Host, Username and Password.  For the 'List Files' action - I am giving the remote directory path as ex: /test/abc/def. When i run it, I am seeing the ...
Hi All - I am currently seeing this error while using Login Agent. We use HTTP request to retrieve credentials from CyberArk and then send those credentials to Login Agent. I have suddenly started seeing this 'object reference not set to an instance....
Hi All - I am trying to read the text from an scanned image which is basically saved in a PDF format. Since, this is an image and not an editable PDF - i am not able to use some of the existing VBO's from digital exchange to read the text. One of the...
Hi All - I am trying to make an API SOAP call to Cyberk Ark to retrieve credentials for the login process.  I am using business object 'CyberArk v10.5 - Central Credential Provider' and action 'Get Password (SOAP)' As part of inputs, the GetPasswordU...
Hi All - How to enable automatic windows login on runtime resources via login agent so that they are always available. Currently, I enabled 'AutoAdminLogon' via registery editor and provided hard-coded values but I don't believe this is a good practi...
Likes given to