since ‎03-03-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I am working with SAP and I'm having some troubles with exporting the data. The most straightforward method would be to use Hot Keys (I just need to press Shitf+F4) but somehow this is working only in debug mode when stepping, while if I try t...
Hello, I am trying to spy an element with Application Modeller but it has the exact same attributes as another one (except for coordinates). I noticed that using the UI Automation Navigation the two elements have one attribute that differ, and it's c...
Hello community,I am struggling with finding out the configuration of the application modeller to work with an app called PitecoNet. The application is not a software installed on the machine but rather a link to a shared network on a server called p...
Hello community,I am struggling with finding out the configuration of the application modeller to work with an app called PitecoNet. The application is not a software installed on the machine but rather a link to a shared network on a server called p...
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have encountered a mostly peculiar error occuring in BluePrism Object Studio. I am working with two screens, usually having BP window on my laptop screen and the target application on an external screen. I am ...