since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I would like to get/post a file from sftp server, so is there any object available from blue prism? or any best method.Thanks Pavani------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London------------------------------
Hi,I would like to get/post a file from sftp server, so is there any object available from blue prism? or any best method.Thanks Pavani------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London------------------------------
Hi,I need help to expose the WSDL soap Webservice as rest API to use this in chatbots to call the BP process, so please guide me how to do this?Thanks Pavani------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London---------------...
Hi,I need help to expose the WSDL soap Webservice as rest API to use this in chatbots to call the BP process, so please guide me how to do this?Thanks Pavani------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London---------------...
I am looking some kind of documents for integrating the Kore chatbot with blueprism, so if anyone is having or tried please let me know. Thanks------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London-----------------------------...