since ‎17-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

​​Hi So we have come across a strange issue with JSON to Collection action not formatting some date/times correctly - date format is I believe called epoch (example of our date string being... \/Date(1555372800000)\/)Once we convert our string into a...
​​Hi So we have come across a strange issue with JSON to Collection action not formatting some date/times correctly - date format is I believe called epoch (example of our date string being... \/Date(1555372800000)\/)Once we convert our string into a...
​Hi we have been asked to explore the possibility of digitally signing emails we send through one of our processes. We currently use the Email - POP3/SMTP Object to send these. Has anyone adapted this object to be able to add a digital signature - as...
Hi Im working on a reporting scheduler process where I need to increment date values based on certain reporting frequencies (daily, weekly, momthly etc). As part of this, I need to be able to determine the last day of a month. For example if my or...
Hi I want to ensure that the window is always maximised when I launch ie - is there an Action in BP that caters for this? Grateful for any help! thanks