since ‎13-03-20
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I'm trying to delete session logs from the database named BPASessionLog_Unicode, as we have some strict GDPR-rules we wan't to abide by, and as this database is getting quite large. We've made a process for handling this, using AutomateC, but this...
I made a post about this in the product forum, but was lead here. To simplify, I'll paste the text below: I've used Blue Prism for nearly two years, and there are some features of the product that acts as a daily annoyance. Here's a list: - Moving s...
I've used Blue Prism for nearly two years, and there are some features of the product that acts as a daily annoyance. Here's a list: - Moving several objects at the same time:  When selecting and dragging several object on a page, you'll have to be e...
Hi,I've had a recurring issue whereby Blue Prism throws an internal exception when executing an attach stage. The application is Internet Explorer, and we're using the standard attach action. Most of the times it works flawlessly, but in short period...