since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi , I am facing issue while opening any action in process . Basically not able to edit anything . Error Message : The form 'Action Properties' has encountered an unknown error and has been forced to close. Please contact Blue Prism for technical ...
When I try to open any action inside any process I am getting error like the below mentioned. How to Over come this?   See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exce...
Hi ,    I am facing an issues realted to SAP system. When my bot got this pop up (attched), its not even getting termiated nor running. Because of that the run status of the will be still on running where its affecting other process schduling becau...
Hi , I have Used JSON to Collection Utilities  . I got Output as required collection but I am getting the values as collection with in collection . How to extract the values collection within collection . Thanks Dhina
Hi, Did anyone used Active Queue option ? If yes , please let me know in which scenario it will used & what is the main use of Active Queue Concept. Thanks Dhina